Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

David Cook Concert

Ah! The David Cook concert was finally here! Two happy girls! The concert started at 8 PM. Doors opened at 7 PM. Cheryl and I got a tip from a friend that they let the people that eat at the restaurant in before the people in line out on the street. So dinner it was at the Knitting Factory. We got to the restaurant a little after 5 PM and the place was packed. We did find a place to sit and had a good dinner! Go glad we did the dinner because it was open seating and standing. There were not many places to sit. We were the in the last restaurant group to go in and we did find a spot and a couple of stools to sit on. Whew!
I took Keri's camera with me to take pictures. I had no idea what I was doing using this sophisticated camera. Low light and not reading the instruction book didn't mix well. The first group came out and sang and I didn't get any good pictures. That was OK because they didn't sing many good songs either. Fortunately, David Cook had a lot more light on his set so I was able to get some OK pictures! He sang a lot of good songs! I am not going to admit to how many times I turned the controls on the camera or how many pictures I actually took! Here are a few!









David Cook is a very talented artist! Gifted really! You could just tell he was so joyful performing. Not just happy but joyful. He truly appreciated his fans! The night made me a bigger fan than ever! When he comes to Spokane next time let's be there Cheryl!

No comments: