Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Home on the Range

Mike and I started buying buffalo for our dinner table instead of beef several years ago. Last Sat. we drove to the buffalo ranch/farm to stock up! The reason we switched to buffalo is cholesterol! Way less cholesterol than beef! You know you are getting older when you blog about your need for lower cholesterol! So anyway as we were driving up to Priest River there was a traffic jam! This California girl has been in plenty of traffic jams but none caused by cows on the road! It made me laugh. Life is good! Here is the guy in charge of these beasts! He was reluctant to get in the picture and wanted to know what a blog was! Nice man!
Really big animals!
This is the crazy dog that lives among the buffalo. You know those people that just don't get the fact that they could be or are bothering someone. They are out there! You think someday someone is going to get tired of what this person is dishing out and they are going to clobber them! I felt that way about this dog. First this guy needs to realize he is way smaller than the buffalo! After that he needs to realize that they don't like him running around them and biting their legs! Perhaps not realizing your limitations is when you do great things???? I don't know!
A little warm up for the buffalo biting!
Look closely and you will see the dog in front of Mr. Buffalo!
Taking a little break from the harassment!
Going back to it! He survived! So far so good but ...
It is true I am no longer a California girl. I live where there are cows on the road and we eat buffalo! I even have cowboy boots! Wouldn't trade it for anything! Mike and I had a nice lunch at a quaint restaurant after the trip to the buffalo ranch! Nice way to spend a Sat!

No comments: