Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Sights and Sounds of the Mariner Game

The trip to Safeco Field was a new adventure. We took the new light rail from Katie's place to the stadium. We got dropped off a block away from the gates!!! Very fast and very cool!
I love seeing this! It means baseball is close by!
The Yanks! The Mariners were playing the Yankees!
Here are some of the sights!
A giant chandelier made of baseball bats!
Patti this one is for you and your group in CA!



You can smell these fries from miles away!

The view from our seats!

Notice the pink backpacks??? Not sure why those two players had to wear them but they were wearing them again at the end of the game! Some sort of initiation for rookies maybe. I don't know who the players were!
Our own Gonzaga coach, Mark Few, threw out the first pitch!
Ichiro!
Griffey!
Wonder what Griffey and Jeter were talking about!
The conversation continued with A-rod at third base!

OK, so we got a bit distracted during the game and started taking pictures of ourselves! Part of the beauty of being the blog owner is you don't have to post any of your own pictures! Here are Katie's self portraits!





I just love her! Well, you have seen the sights and now the sounds!!! Click on the videos!






And of course Washington State's official song is played at every ball game! Go Katie Go!

Fun times at the baseball game! Thanks for a great night Katie. You make me laugh and I love you for it!

No comments: