Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thunder Thursday

Really! I was the only one at Thunder Thursday taking pictures. I can't imagine that someone else didn't want to snap a couple of pictures. Lots of motorcycles! Lots! It was very cool to ride up and see bikes in every direction! Jerene and I rode out together. Jerene is a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association and we met working a gate at a motorcycle show. We had great fun and decided we better keep in touch. Jerene has been riding motorcycles for about 26 years!! Impressive. And I know why they call this even that happens every Thursday during the summer Thunder Thursday. Loud! Loud pipes on bikes!!

These bikes were for sale. Perhaps Jerene will own one of them tomorrow. Harley Sportster! Mike joined us later and tried to do some persuading! He though the Harley was a great buy! There was a band!!
Lots of tables so you can visit and eat!
And motorcycles! Lots of motorcycles! This group is waiting to play a little game. See the balls on the cones. The rider on the back of the bike has to grab the ball as the bike passes the cone. First we thought it looked simple but the driver has to go slow and the cones are staggered in a way that makes it more difficult. It isn't easy going slowly on a motorcycle. It's a balance thing.

Here is the course!
Here a couple of ladies from a different chapter of the CMA giving away prizes.
Bikes, bikes, and more bikes!

Jerene!


Jackie and Jerene!
CMA people that I met tonight.
Doesn't this bike remind you of a candy cane??? I think it does! Yum! I am such a biker chick aren't I? Well, maybe not!
Not sure about this one. Nothing came to mind but very uncomfortable when I saw this bike!
Next week we are headed out to the Thursday night event at Cruisers. Thanks for riding with me tonight Jerene! It was a good time! One thing I have discovered this summer is that I love riding on warm summer nights. I guess it reminds me of when I was a kid. We were always outside doing something in my neighborhood at night. Loved those warm Southern California nights. I guess riding my motorcycle at night takes me back there to those carefree nights. Good times! I look forward to the motorcycle discoveries that are yet to come!

No comments: