Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Seattle Friday Night!

I enjoy driving to Seattle. Put in the tunes and enjoy the scenery and the ride. Friday was no different. Loved it. There was really a hint of fall in the air! I was so anxious to see Katie's new place though and I got stuck in Mariner traffic for about an hour. I was only 2 miles from her apartment. That was a bit frustrating! Finally made it. We headed right up to the roof top patio so she could show me her view. Amazing!!! Katie did a lot of the photography in the weekend blog posts!!! She did a great job!







After seeing the fabulous view we headed out to meet her friends at the Ram! I loved the Ram when it was in Spokane! I was sorry to see it go so this was a treat! Megan and Jacquee were the superstars of the weekend. They were doing the Danskin Triathlon! Sunday was the day for that!!! Tonight yummy food and great stories! Sometimes as a mom you don't want to hear all the stories about your children and the adventures they had with their friends!!! :-) Great kids that have grown into wonderful adults. I am so proud of all of you!

After dinner Katie and I went to her place and did some sleeping!!!

No comments: