Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tiger Hunting

Today was Keri and Ryland's last day in Spokane for a while. Mark left this morning. Keri, Ryland, Kristin and Layne were all here for a few hours today. Nothing better than watching your kids with their kids. Layne hunts imaginary tigers in the house. She has come up with weapons to fight them as you will see in the pictures. Forgive my blurry pictures. Tiger hunters can't hold still while they are hunting. Ryland was taking a nap during most of the hunting. Here are the hunters planning their strategies for the hunt.One of the best ways to scare the tigers is with the weapons and angry faces. This tiger hunting is very exhausting. You need a snack and a little rest afterwards.


Maybe even a little distraction called television. Look at this concentration. After all the tiger activity Ryland woke up. He wondered what was going on and gave his best tiger GRRRROOOWWWL.
Keri and Ryland will be on the plane in the AM. I can't even put into words how totally and completely wonderful it was to have all the Doolittle's here with us. I love seeing the cousins play. It is so rare that all three of the "Fuller Girls" are together these days. That even happened during the visit. Priceless. I love them all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures... I love that first one, Keri and Kristen look so into it! :) Layne's little tiger growl is pretty priceless I must add.

T said...

Jackie-
I love your blog...i check it daily, megan got me hooked. Im so glad you found mine :) Those are some pretty adorable grandkids you got there...and from the sounds of it they have quite the imagination to keep you busy!