Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT

On the first day Ryland and Keri were in Spokane Ryland had this nice dinosaur t-shirt on. On the front it had a dinosaur and the writing on the shirt said "I have a secret". I noticed it right away and asked if the secret was on the back. Keri said yes and turned Ryland around so I could read the back. Click on the picture if you can't read the small writing. What a clever way to announce that Keri and Mark are expecting baby #2! Oh course I was excited beyond words and had a few tears. Baby Doo is expected to arrive in this world in early February! This time we will know if Mark and Keri are having a boy or a girl. Any guesses from you before they find out? My guess is a girl. Disclaimer to my family...this is not a contest and there is no prize! Yippee! Another baby to kiss!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess boy. We are very excited!!

Anonymous said...

Very sure baby is a girl~~ who has the authority to say this is not a contest? Congrats to the Doolittle's. So happy another "great" baby is joining the family.

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

It is my blog so I am the one that gets to decide if it is a contest.

Patti said...

Yipee another contest. Hope we don't get stiffed on the prizes like last time!!!! Congrats everyone!!!! I say twins and boy and a girl!Should we all start picking names? (another contest)

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

My fingers are in my ears and I am going La La La La La!!! I can't hear you!

Anonymous said...

Already had an ultrasound, Patti is out of the contest. Just one baby in there.

Katie said...

Oh I'm always in on a contest. I will say boy as well. I don't think we should let Jackie get away with all these false contests she puts online.

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

I am beginning to think my family can't read! There is no contest!

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the Doolittles, I am so excited that we are having another contest, I love contests. I hope I win THIS time!!! I hope the prize is better than last time too, got stiffed on that one.

Katie said...

you got Stiffed I'm the one that won and got NOTHING!!! that's right NOTHING!! Jackie what do you plan on doing about this.