Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Doolitte Scramble Day

AHHHH! The memory card in my camera crashed at the end of the day yesterday. I have to reformat it and if I do I lose all the pictures. I don't think there is any way to save the pictures. If anyone knows how to save the pictures chime right in and let me know.
The day started about 8 AM. Ryland came over. Layne followed shortly after. The two of them are always excited to see each other. Grandpa Mike went to the store and got muffins and juice while I made scrambled eggs. We set up the kids table in the backyard so the kids could eat outside. Kristin brought an alligator pool over so while the kids ate I got that set up.
After breakfast there was playing, a movie, more playing, and then a dip in the pool. Layne and Ryland loved the pool even though the water was brrrrrr cold. After the pool and naps it was time to join the golfers at the golf course.
Keri and Mark's team won the scramble again. 4th year in a row. This year they had some competition from Aunt Robbie's team. The Doolitte team won by one stroke. Katie got the prize for closest to the pin and Kristin got longest drive. I can't remember who won the other prizes.
After golf was over we headed up to Steve and Jennifer's house for a BBQ. Wow, great food and lots of family. The Fuller side of the family was all there. Even Sally and Scott flew in from Alaska. It was good to see them all. I think the highlight of the BBQ was watching the kids and Mark swimming. Great stunts off the diving board. Mike even got into the action. Keri has a great picture of Mike coming off the board. Hopefully, I will snag it from her to post.
Even though I didn't golf this year I had a great day with the grandkids! They are precious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!! Im so sorry about your memory card... I have no clue how to restore those pics? Ill ask Chris- maybe he has some idea. Im sure Keri got some good pics though.

Anonymous said...

Im not sure how the situation is coming with the memory card, but if you haven't reformatted it yet, try using your cord to upload your pics to your computer, instead of just putting your memory card in you computer.

Just an idea...

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Thanks Megan. I tried that yesterday. I even downloaded software to try and recover the pictures with no luck. The card won't even reformat! I think it is dead! I got a pic of Keri, Kristin, and Katie that I wish I had and of course the Mike pictures. Maybe that is why it crashed. My motives for taking the Mike pictures. :-)