Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Cousins

Kristin and Keri had a golf date on Wed. Mark and I had the pleasure of spending time with Ryland and Layne. Kristin had done some shopping and found a slip and slide for the kids to play with. Fun stuff. The kids never really did figure out the belly slide and there were a couple of pretty good crashes but no injuries. Ry and Layne had a great time just playing in the water.



After the water adventure we moved inside the house for some music. We were serenaded by Ryland and Layne on the piano. I see a musical group in the future!
Relaxing with Fruit Loops and cartoons came next until the mom's came home. Then the giggling and tickling cranked up. I think kids laughing is the best sound in the world! Happy, precious times. I love every minute!


More to come!!! Keri and Mark will be here another week and a half! The Doolittle Scramble is in a week! I am watching the grandkids but I will go take pictures for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures of precious kids!!!