Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot at Home

I think I drug the heat home with me. It was 100 degrees when I got home. About 20 degrees above normal. It is starting to cool down into the 80's so that is nice. One question! What always happens when it is really hot outside? You got it! Problems with the air conditioner. Last year we just needed to clean filters but this year it is a new unit. The first person that we called about it said he was backed up three weeks. NOT, that wasn't going to happen. The next one was less expensive and could put a new unit in on the 11th! After a few more phone calls we decided to go with the 11th. I have fans going everywhere!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, you have music on your site!!