Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Making the Long Lake Loop

Today I decided to take a little ride! Took off not sure exactly where I was going. I ended up doing the 60 mile loop around Long Lake. It was a breezy day and very warm. The temptation is not to put all the motorcycle gear on because of the heat but I did not give into the temptation. I geared up. The ride starts at Seven Mile and goes out to the Long Lake Dam and then around one side of the lake! It is a picturesque ride. There was very little traffic which makes it extra fun. The picture below is right at the dam I stopped several times to look at the scenery and take pictures. This picture is farther along in the ride. This is a section of Long Lake! And just in case you forgot what my ride looks like I couldn't resist taking this picture. It is so shiny that it was hard to take a picture of it because of the reflection off of the paint and chrome! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are like my sister taking pictures of stuff.