Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lovin' the Visits


This summer is full of visits from family! We love it. Katie cruised through quickly last weekend. She was here while Lucy was here so they got to see each other. Steve and Michel stopped in for a night on their way to their annual 4th of July celebration in CDA! We went out to breakfast at the Wall Street diner on Thursday morning. I had buckwheat pancakes. I keep meaning to look up buckwheat to see just what it is. Anyone know? As you can see from the breakfast picture we sat outside and we were well supervised by our local police department. The Doolittle group will be here soon! Looking forward to seeing them all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buckwheat: An annual Asian plant (Fagopyrum esculentum) having clusters of small whitish or pinkish flowers and small, seedlike, triangular fruits.
The edible fruits of this plant, used either whole or ground into flour.

See you soon!
Keri

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Thank you Keri! Now I know.