Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rosalia Bike Rally

We had to check it out. The Rosalia Motorcycle Rally under new management. Rosalia is about a 40 mile ride from Spokane. It was a perfect day for riding. 80 degrees and sunny. We didn't quite know what to expect. Would it be wild and crazy or calm and peaceful. It was calm and peaceful. Not sure what happens at night! There were a lot of different bikes for sure. The streets were lined with motorcycles.

Some people came for the food and some for the drink! You will notice a theme with my other posts with the food picture. I love my tacos!
Some people came to work on their tans apparently! Wouldn't that hurt if you hit the ground! The thought gives me the chills.
I get into the fancy paint jobs and the way the motorcycles look more than the engine and pipes. Check out these paint jobs.

There was even a pinata race. I am not sure how you race pinatas. No doubt a lot of time and training goes into it. Maybe the skill is not breaking the pinata before you cross the finish line. We never saw the pinatas in action. We spent a couple of hours roaming around looking at the food, people, motorcycles, and vendors wares. You will see Mike wandering here. It was worth the trip but it always is on the motorcycle. It is really about the ride not the destination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new music!! At first I thought Rosalia was Roslyn. Looks alot like it, but that is pretty far from you guys in Spokane. PS. The taco thing is part of our DNA in this fam!!! Karen :)

Anonymous said...

maybe have bicycle races on the old rail bed near town for kids or cross country for adults