Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Wow Food

It is Friday morning and the wedding is tonight. As usual we have experienced southern hospitality at its best. Last night was the rehearsal dinner and we had tons of food. Alligator, roast pig (I have pictures), rabbit, fish, and much more. It was great to hear everyone talk about Steve and Michel and the impact they have each had on others lives. The guys in the wedding party and the dads went and had a hot shave yesterday. You know, the kind with the sharp, sharp, blade. It has been raining a ton in the mornings and clearing up in the afternoon. Hopefully, it will do that today since the wedding is tonight and it is outside. Ryland, Keri, Mark are here which makes things even more fun. There was a man playing the trumpet outside our hotel yesterday. I was out waiting for Mike to pick me up and the trumpet player got up and talked with me a bit then showed me a $100 bill and said he was finished for the day. Someone had just tipped him $100.00 Wow. Well, I am off to see what today holds in store for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time. Wish we were there.

Anonymous said...

hi guys was it.I wish i was there.

Anonymous said...

wuz-up that looked like fun!!!!!!