Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wedding Thursday



The weather in New Orleans was pretty nasty at this point. Lots of rain! The wedding was outdoors so God was busy listening to a lot of prayers about the weather. We picked the Doolittle family up in the AM from the airport. Exciting to see them all but especially you know who! Ryland. He is such a happy boy and growing up so fast.

The rehearsal dinner was Thursday night. The Cochon Restaurant was the site of the celebration. It has been rated as the 5th best restaurant in the United States. The food was incredible. Alligator, rabbit, roast pig, crawfish pie, shrimp, and even moonshine. The highlight of the evening for me was listening to Michel's and Steve's friends and family get up individually and talk about the impact the two of them have had on their lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT THAT PIG!!!

Patti said...

On Keri's blog she said Mark won a prize for eating the most crawfish. What did he win?

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

I think that was on my blog and there was a disclaimer!!!