Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whew! Wedding Saturday




By Sat. I was exhausted and all I had to do was be there each day. The Varisco's had to be more than exhausted at this point. Michel and Steve must have been too. We did some sight seeing on Sat and some shopping. Then it was nap time for me. I had to get rested for the CRAWFISH FEED! The post wedding party was at F and M Patio Bar. Michel taught us all how to eat the little critters. I watched but didn't eat them. I think Mark won the prize for the most crawfish eaten. I must put a disclaimer in right here for my family. THERE IS NO PRIZE! If you are curious about the prize disclaimer look at the comments on the Bloomsday post. A fabulous band played at the feed, Rebirth Brass Band. Wow! They were unbelievable. I am pictured with Michel's mom, Jill. She is a special lady!

We topped the evening off with a Snow Bliz at a local shop. Walking into the shop was a blast to the past. Mike said, "These are just snow cones" when he walked in. A customer in the shop said, "You aren't from here are you?" They were similar to a snow cone but so much better!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, those "cones" were oh so delicious!!

Patti said...

What prize did Mark win?

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Read the disclaimer. There is no stinkin' prize. Do I dare ask who you think will win American Idol?

Anonymous said...

wow sound like so much fun I wish that I was there the craw fish in crazy Steve's mouth looks fun well have to do my homework bye!!!!!!