Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Taking A Trip


Well, things are stiring in this household. We have been mowing the lawn, washing clothes, packing, getting ready for substitutes at work and more. Why you say? We are headed to New Orleans! Steve and Michel are getting married Friday night. There is a rehearsal dinner on Thursday night. I saw the menu and didn't recognize the names of the different foods. Should be an adventure! Knowing Steve and Michel it will fabulous. Baby Finn will be there (with Kyle and Kath of course) and I am so excited to see him! Mike is too. There is a baby shower for them on Saturday. Sat. night is another party. Can you believe all this! What a great time it will be!!! For sure I will post pictures when we get home. The picture I posted here is from a previous trip to Louisiana taken at a plantation.

On another note, Katie. Katie is playing in the NWAACC tournament for her softball team this weekend. This is the first time her team has gone to the playoffs. I wish I could be there and at the wedding!! Good luck Katie and team!!!!! I will so miss not being there and I know you will do great Katie!!!!!!

Well, I better get going on packing. Lots of big decisions to me made about what to wear with what you know. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you in a few days...time to get CRAZY!!!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

You can get crazy and I will watch!