Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures Of A Visit

Wednesday night I decided I needed to make a visit to see my granddaughter and my daughter too, of course. Justin was off golfing so I only saw him briefly. We had a great time! "Let's run grandma! "Let's roll down the hill grandma!" "Jump over this grandma!" "Let's watch tartoons!" Everything is an adventure! I love it. LIFE IS TRULY GOOD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Tartoons"...that is funny!! Super pics!

Anonymous said...

How much fun with Layne. Grandkids are so precious.

Anonymous said...

Had fun I see.