Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Birthday Girl

Mike and I spent time celebrating Katie's birthday tonight. She is now 25 years old. It was great fun! We told stories and laughed with Katie and friends. What a great group of friends she has! They even put up with the parents for a while. Katie always makes me smile. Love you Katie! Happy Birthday.

Megan leave a comment! :-)

3 comments:

Patti said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!!!!!LOVE, YOUR AUNT PATTI

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party! Many more, Katie.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that I made the blog! :) Thanks Jackie! I loved all of the updates, and I can't get over how adorable your niece is!