Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, May 16, 2008

It was a beautiful wedding and a great party afterwards. It rained most of the day but not during the wedding. Steve and Michel got married on the bridge where they had their first date and where he proposed to her. It was beautiful. The party is still going on if you can believe that. We are all at the hotel that we are staying at now. Even Steve and Michel. Pictures to come when I get home.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Wish them good luk from all of us in CA. Have fun. Can't wait to see the pictures.