Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wasn't It Just Yesterday?

Wasn't it just yesterday that I was playing on a Jack and Jill softball team and carting my daughters to the games. Now I watch Kristin and her friends playing softball and their little ones are roaming around the action! In a blink of an eye time passes! Smile for the camera Kristin. Before you know it you will be watching Layne and Lucy play while their children roaming around the field!
She looks the part doesn't she!

Kristin hit a triple during this at bat!
She is still fast on her feet! The ball is in her glove.
Kind of a nice background to the softball field!

Stayed for game number one. She plays double headers. Too cold for number 2. Next week it is supposed to be warm. See you there Kristin!

1 comment:

suckerpunchdebt said...

Jackie, I remember playing with Keri in CA at your softball games! Doesn't seem like that long ago, and now we all have our own little ones!

~Kris