Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Carbo Loading for Bloomsday

Saturday night we had a carbo loading party! Spaghetti, bread, salad and of course ice cream and cake. We had friends and family over in preparation for the big race! Katie, my youngest, even came across the state to participate with her aunts. The Spilker's were there of course! Don't they all look happy!
Rick and Emily! I wish I would have closed the pantry door! Darn! Now you all know what food we eat! Mike and Marianne came and so did Sheila and Mark with some family!
Katie and Lucy are two precious girls!
Cheryl and Mike!
Kristin, daughter number two, and my sister Dee Dee!
Patti, my sister, Katie and Lucy! Beauties all of them!
We spent time talking about Bloomsdays past and laughed about seeing each other on Sunday for the race among the 50,000 runners/walkers. A bunch of us in this group are doing a couple of triathlons so we had to brainstorm how to get ready for those! Lots to talk about!

Layne and Lucy found their toys and were much more interested in the toys than the adults!


As the party ended we wished each other luck on the big race! Here we come Bloomsday!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great blog...again! Love it!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Thanks Cheryl!