Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Success with the Ice Cream Truck and More Lucy

If you read my blog you will remember that about a week ago Layne was over at our house. She lives in the country and there are no ice cream trucks there. We heard one in our neighborhood and explained to her what an ice cream truck was and then we waited and waited and waited. The truck never came down our street and I posted pictures of her waiting for the truck. She tried to convince grandpa that he should get in the car and search for it. Well, on Tuesday night I heard Mike shout, "Do you hear that?" I did! It was the truck again but this time it was on our street. I ran out and stopped it and Mike was behind me with his wallet. Layne and I were both eating ice cream in the house that she had picked out at the store. We ditched that ice cream!!! Layne took grandpa's money (good move Layne) and picked out her treat! We captured it on camera! Isn't it fun being grandparents!
And of course there are a couple of new pictures of sweet Lucy! She had to visit the doctor a couple of times because of jaundice. She is doing better daily. Kristin told Keri that her days and nights are mixed up. Not fun!


Two precious little girls. I am so excited for the two precious little boys to get here in May! The cousins will get to meet each other! I have already put in an order for a picture of them together. Too bad Finn can't join us too.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love this little sleeper...so cute! Great choice on the ice cream!

mmsnyder said...

Layne is BEAUTIFUL! And of course, so is little Lucy! Can't wait to see pictures of all 4 of the little ones together!