Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Look Who Jackie Hangs Out with on Sat. Mornings!

All these bikers are assembling to help kids! Motorcycle groups from all over the area got together this morning at 7:00 AM! It was cold that is all I have to say about the weather! I am pretty sure we will get some warm weather eventually! It turned out to be a nice day but the morning was BBBRRRR! Teri had coffee, hot chocolate, and donuts to warm people up. At about 7:30 after a group prayer all the bikers took off for Joe Albi Stadium about a mile from our rendezvous spot. It was pretty awesome to see this giant line of motorcyclists rolling into the stadium to help with the America's Kids Run! The bikers lined to course to encourage the kids and make sure they stayed safe.









Gotta love the donuts!!!!

This is part of the group that I hang out with. The Inland Empire Victory Riders Chapter of the CMA! We have arrived at the run! We are missing Mike Gleason because he was helping collect money for the Guild School at his work! They had a big garage sale and more!This world is a good place! All these people making a difference for kids. Makes me smile!!! God is good!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like fun! You might have to put a friend on the back of your bike one of these days!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

I'm all for it!!!