Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The First Motorcycle Ride of 2009

Mike called me Sunday and he was at an open house, working. He needed cold medicine. HMMMM! Great excuse to get on the bike for the first ride. I was concerned about the battery but my Honda started right up! I use a battery tender of course. I could hardly wait to take off but it takes a while to get all geared up. It seemed like forever until that bike was moving. VRRRRM!! I took off! I missed the turn to the open house, darn! I had to keep traveling north for awhile. I finally turned around and got the cold medicine to Mike. Then I just buzzed around on some of the back roads in Spokane! I stopped the bike for a while and just enjoyed the lack of snow and the blue skies. It was indescribable!
I always love to see these signs. Twisties are fun even if they are only for a mile!

First bike pics of 2009! Yippee!

No comments: