Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Do I Dare? Bloomsday Shirts!

The rules!

There is no prize!
This is just for fun!
No class action law suits!
If you participate you are agreeing to no prize what so ever!
If you participate you can boast about being correct and that is it!
Repeating! THERE IS NO PRIZE OR ANYTHING ELSE!

So if you are a family member do you understand? These rules are to clear things up for my family that tried to weasel a prize out of me for guessing correctly last year!

So leave a comment and tell me what color you think the shirts will be! You have to post the comment before the race starts to be correct! NO PRIZES!

Love, Jackie

10 comments:

T said...

So your saying there is no prize, is that right? :)

my guess is orange!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

You got it! Go back to last year on my blog and read the comments (all from my family) about the Bloomsday shirt color. They created this big contest and I just wanted people to guess the color. Katie and my thought they should go to Hawaii! It was pretty funny. By the way you did not guess the color my dear!

Lucile said...

Jackie is always so insistent that we all enter, so I think she has some special suprise for all who enter. I can't wait to see. I hope you didn't go to too much expense, but knowing you generous nature.......
My guess is Royal Blue!!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Patti says teal and DD says violet and there was no prize mentioned.

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Don't know what color they are but I hope they are not green!

I'm the Mother said...

I just happen to think since there such an emphasis on green this year I wouldn't be surprised that it is going to be green. I still stick with my orginal guess though of royal blue. What is Jackie's guess?

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

The volunteer shirts are green so I was thinking no green. How about some sort of yellow. Haven't had a yellow shirt forever. This will be Bloomsday 28 and I don't have a yellow shirt! Jackie says yellow!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Those of you who don't know my crazy family and want to know what the contest thing is go back to last years Bloomsday Shirt post and read the comments.

The volunteers at the packet pick up had green.

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

No winners! They are light blue.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...I think they're going to be blue...ha ha!! Oh, we can't guess after the race??