Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

An Evening With Ralph and Susie

Ralph Juarez is the Christian Motorcyclists Association's State Coordinator. It is CMA Sunday at a church in Mead tomorrow. Tonight we had a potluck dinner at Sharon's house and visited with Ralph and his wife Susie! It was a good time. Lot's of laughter and sharing motorcycle stories. There were even a few stories that were hard to believe. Nugget the talking dog??? HMMMM! Tomorrow our chapter of the CMA along with other local chapters are invading the church in Mead with motorcycles and CMA members. Ralph will be speaking. I have never gone to one of these CMA Sundays! I am sure it will be great fun!

Ralph and Susie




1 comment:

Lucile said...

Looks like such a fun group! Enjoy the time with the church at Mead.