Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Road Runner Bar and Saloon

Now that we are bikers we have to visit all the local biker hang outs! :-) This one is called Road Runner Saloon. It is not far from Keri's. Maybe about 10 minutes! The joint wasn't hopping with bikers for lunch but I guess in the evenings it really gets going! It has indoor and outdoor seating! Gotta love the giant road runner on the building!


Mike bought a new shirt! He thought it would be just right for wearing while riding his motorcycle!

The food was fabulous!!!! So was the company!

No comments: