Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a Girl!!! Lucy Jean Lathrop!

We are so blessed. Baby Girl Lathrop was born around 10:45 tonight and she is perfect. Kristin is doing great too. I can't even describe how happy I am! God is good. I got to the hospital around 6 PM. Kristin was in her room waiting for the medication! :-) Within about 90 minutes she was dilated to 8!!! Then no progress! The waiting room was crowded with cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents waiting to welcome this little one into the world. Justin finally sent a text saying it was time. I went down to the room and waited outside. Then Steve came down and then the rest of the gang. We heard the baby's first cry. What a wonderful sound! A miracle. It seemed like forever until Justin came out and made the announcement! It's a girl! They haven't decided on her name yet. Layne was with her Grandma Julie and Grandpa Jeff. She will meet her baby sister in the morning! Little Miss Lathrop weighs 8 pounds, 11 ounces and is 21 inches long! Answered prayers! A healthy baby and mom! Thank you God!




No comments: