Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Lathrops April 27th

I could hardly wait to turn the corner into the driveway!!! It took me about an hour to make the trip from school to the Lathrop's house. I was going to visit Layne, Lucy, Kristin and Justin. I already knew Layne was saving bath time for me so I could help! I was looking forward to that and holding little Lucy! Seemed like forever but I made it just as Layne was waking up from her nap!!! Look at these precious gifts from God! Little Lucy is in the eye crossing stage!!! Almost looks like she is smiling here!
Of course there is the crying stage too! Not sure if that is a stage or just part of life! Different things make us cry as we get older.
Layne's sunglasses are being modeled by Kristin. She looks like a happy mom doesn't she?
And here is a happy grandma! Layne is now modeling the sunglasses!
After bath time it was dinner time. I brought up some lasagna to throw in the oven. Do you think it was homemade??? NOPE! Costco! Look at Layne's beautiful curls!
This frog is one of Layne's treasures. Before she had a bath froggy had a bath in a bowl from the kitchen! Justin then dried him off with the blow dryer! Cute!
I tell you it is so wonderful to have the precious grandchildren I have! They are just pure joy and I am so glad that they are here! Mike and I love them all!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Lucy said...

A big amen from the great grandma too!!