Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Shovel and Some Interesting Visitors

Kristin sent me some pictures of their snow project and their front yard visitors. They had a big shoveling job and some very unique visitors! A huge shop is part of the landscape at Kristin and Justin's and Justin took on the job of removing snow off the roof! He is smiling can you believe that!!
Layne loves to be outside in the snow. She keeps asking Kristin about going skiing. I think we have another skier in the family. Kristin wants to go but it is tough being pregnant and skiing. They have been once.
Here are the visitors to the yard! Can you believe it! How fun to look out your front window and see moose!
Moose have very long legs. You can see why when you look at the picture above. They need them to tromp around in this deep snow!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a moose! That is cool. The only Moose in AZ is Ryland's little plastic moose that the Lathrops got him.

Adunakhyr said...

Great white winter.
Always be happy.
All best for 2009.

Cheryl said...

Now, that is a roof with bragging rights!

Anonymous said...

I look at all that snow and I think unbeievable!!!