Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Layne Skiing!

Kristin said, "She's got it! She can turn, stop, and crash all by herself!" Wow! Three years old and skiing! Another skier in the family! Yippee! Seems like just yesterday I was trudging up the ski hill with Keri, Kristin, and Katie. Time goes too fast! Brings happy tears!Kristin, Jackson (Layne's cousin) and Layne! Resting with Dad! Just a little difference in the length of the skis!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So adorable!

mmsnyder said...

What cute pics!!!! Is Kristen supposed to be skiing with a baby in her tummy... :) I love that last picture with Layne and Justin!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Don't think she is supposed to ski but the doctor didn't give her a definite NO! Can't say much because her mother did it too! :-)