Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Easton Shea Doolittle Day Two

After a good night sleep Ryland and I headed back to the hospital. Ryland talked a lot about Baby Easton on the way to the hospital and Mom and Dad too of course. He was excited to see them all. When the hospital was in view Ryland got really excited. He knew that he would see his family in a few minutes. Today Ryland was more curious about his little brother. He kissed him, tickled him, and loved him. He even got to help feed Easton.
After some visiting and loving Baby Easton Mark got everyone some lunch. He found a pretty special treat for Ryland. The deal was if Ryland ate a good lunch he could have his treat! A Cardinals cookie in honor of the future Super Bowl winners! Yum. Looks good doesn't it!I got some great pictures of Ryland and Easton with grandma. Also, some pics of Easton's dark hair which is a big deal for the Fuller side of the family but the pictures are stored on the internal memory of the camera. Whoops! I have no chord to take them off. I will do that at home and tomorrow is another day. There will be more pictures for sure.
I am pretty sure that this is the sweetest sound ever. Of course in a few weeks Mark and Keri might not agree but there is just something about a newborn's tender little cry! Click to hear Easton!


No comments: