Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Easton Shea Doolittle


Keri and Mark quietly left the house about 4:30 to arrive in plenty of time to be at the hospital by 5:30. I thought I would wake up and send them off but I didn't even hear them. I did give Keri a kiss and hug the night before just in case I slept and didn't hear them leave. I woke up around 5:30 and got ready to head out to the hospital. Ryland was still sleeping. Wake up Ryland!!! About 7:33, OK at exactly 7:33 I got a text from Mark saying that Keri was going into the operating room. Ryland and I were getting ready to go. It takes longer than I remember getting a 2 year old moving! 8:01 the announcement came. Easton Shea Doolittle had arrived! Healthy baby boy! 7 lbs and 1 oz and almost 20 inches long! Dark hair too! Mom and baby are doing fine! When we first arrived at the hospital there were a lot of people in the room. Ryland wasn't quite sure what was going on! He was a bit hesitant to touch his little brother. Once some of the people left he warmed up to this new little person! After some time in the recovery room Keri and troops were moved to her regular room. As we left Ryland got to push a button that played a lullaby all throughout the wing. It tells everyone that a new baby has arrived in the world. What a miracle!Ryland decided he needed a snack. This big brother business is a lot of work!
Thank you God for another beautiful healthy baby in the family! We will all pray for the Doolittle family and take good care of Easton and love him like crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! Congrats!

Patti said...

Welcome to the family baby Easton.Glad all are doing well. Looking forward to more pics.

mmsnyder said...

Yeah!! Congrats! What an adorable little boy... and I love his name!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Gleason. Your daughter had a really cute baby. Congratulations!

Skylar