Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

GleasonGras West Spokane 2012

Gleason Gras West Spokane August 2012!!!!  What a wonderful night.  Time with family that we rarely see and friends too.  So fun.  Kyle and Kath are one the right side of the picture.  Kristin, my daughter is in the gray t-shirt.  Steve is seated and then there is Mike and me!  This was a fundraiser for Team Gleason.  There was food, lots of bands, and drinks! 
These are our next door neighbors Nola and Wayne.  They have done so much to help out this summer.  Thanks!  I think my dogs like Nola as much as they like me, maybe more!  If they get out of the yard they go to Nola's.  Sometimes she sees Bear sitting on her deck looking through the back window!

 Sorry about the blurry picture!  New camera.  Kristin joined in the photo shoot!
 Love, love, love this picture!!!!!  Two precious smiles!
 Kyle and Mike are comparing fish they caught on Friday.   REALLY ! Who has the biggest and best!
 Mike, Kyle, Kath
What a great night.  I wish they lived closer for sure!!   Gleason Gras continues Sat.night but I think I will sit this one out.  It was a little much for my healing body.  I will see Kyle and Steve on Sunday in Idaho!

No comments: