Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

September Soccer

Soccer season started today!  Mike and I drove out to Deer Park to see the game.  We were in charge of Lucy.  I of course had my camera.  Lucy was a bit reluctant to get her picture taken!

 I was able to snap this one of the girls but neither one of them look very happy.
 Just like last year.  Lucy does what Layne does. She even dresses in her soccer clothes.

 Layne has the braid.  We were proud of her.  She played so hard on a bigger field and she scored a goal!  Woohoo!
 Game over!
 Lucy gets to do the congratulation walk too!
Time goes fast and boy are these girls growing up.  They are so sweet!

No comments: