Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Pizza Feed Fundraiser for ME in Medical Lake

I am so blessed to be associated with such a supportive community.  You have all taken a lot of stress away from us!  I love you all.  This whole thing was run by volunteers!  Wow! This is line out the door at the pizza fundraiser and it continued this way most of the night.  My sister and I  had a great time.  It was fun to see students and their families and our friends.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  God is Great.  Inspire!
























No comments: