Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Grandparents Day with Layne.  I never get to go to this because I am working but since I don't go back to work until January here we both are.  What a treat for us.  It was so much fun! The picture below this one is blurry but Grandpa Mike is smiling so I added it too.
 Here are all the grandparents in the gym.  What a great thing for all these kids!
 We were served muffins.
 Grandpa Mike was saving a table for us!
 Cousins!  Do you think they love each other.  Brevan, Izzy, and Layne!
 Juice and tea to go with the muffins.
 Layne took this picture of me!
 Here is the whole gang.  Julie who is Justin's mom, Tanya who is Tanisha's mom and then Mike and the cousins.  Fun Fun.  Such great support for the kids.
 The playground.  Layne showed me all the great things she could do on the playground.

 
 When the bell rang there was a stampede to the classroom lines.
 Here they all are quietly standing waiting for their teacher!

 Layne's classroom.  We met her teacher and saw the classroom.  Layne was taking something to the office.
 One little girl insisted I take a picture of the praying mantis.  I think that is what it was.  She was pretty proud of it.
 Another classroom shot.  Layne is making a delivery of box tops to the office.
 We had a great time and loved seeing everything Layne does and where she goes to school.  Thanks Layne.  We love you!

No comments: