Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Saying Goodbye for Now

Saying goodbye is never all that fun.  We drove out to Coeur d alene to help Stephen pack up and head back to New Orleans.  When I say we I mean Mike.  I wasn't any help at all.  Easy Rider here rode his motorcycle and I thought I better hold off from riding mine for a while.  Katie and I drove.  
JD and Katie.  Stephen had lots of packing helpers!
Father and Son!  Handsome guys! Stephen's shirt says Love Life and Mike's says Praise.  Good combination if you ask me.
The Hazel family.  Nicest people ever!  Tony and Stephen are great friends.
Jimmy is Stephen's uncle.  Nice man.
Katie and Kyle!
Here I am in my most common position these days.  I was especially tired on this day.   Busy weekend.
A little man bonding with Tony, Jimmy and Stephen!
Katie and I left and got lunch in Coeur d alene.  I always take a picture of the food but I forgot.   SOOOOO you get to see a picture of a couple of empty plates.  The food was delicious!  A burger and fries for me and a turkey sandwich for Katie.
I love you Stephen, Michel and Rivers.  I look forward to seeing you again for sure!

No comments: