Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lucy and Softball

So what does Lucy do while her sister plays softball? She runs around making friends and looking cute. See what I mean...Cute!Not sure what this face was for but she still looks adorable! Lucy very rarely sits during the games but I happened to snap a few pictures while she wasn't moving around!
Two beauties! Mom and daughter!
It was one of the rare hot days we have had so far this summer. Lucy was prepared and staying hydrated!
You can't take your eyes off of this little one for a minute! She is as fast as lightening and loves visiting everyone that is at the game.

No comments: