Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Softball Catcher

So here I am again. Reliving something I experienced with my own girls. All of them were softball players and played at a high level. Kristin was a catcher and a great one if I do say so myself. Here is her daughter, Layne, doing the same thing. The equipment is way big for her and she isn't quite sure about this whole catching thing.

Lots of adjusting of that equipment needed.
Here she is ready to go. She could hardly move in this stuff but we were all excited to watch her do what her mom used to do!

Loving this t-ball with Layne. In a flash little Lucy will be playing too! Precious times!

No comments: