Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Softball

Layne's first tee ball game was this week. She was a little nervous about it because she had missed some practices and wasn't sure what to do. She did great. She can really smack the ball!Number 4!Layne's helmet was a little big. Not sure how she could see! She managed though.
Getting ready for the big hit!
Smack! Run Layne! Go to first!
She made it and then decided maybe a little helmet adjustment would be good. Kristin mentioned that a new helmet might be in Layne's future. No more team helmets.
Lucy and Justin were taking in the action too!


I am sure this is the first of many games I will attend. Starting all over again with spectating at games. I am really looking forward to tons of them. Batter up!!!!

No comments: