Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sunday Fun

Kristin and Justin had a golf date and I was the lucky grandma that got asked to watch the girls. Fun as usual. Lucy was all smiles. She always is!Layne got the Legos out right away. We had to work on the Lego project where Lucy couldn't get the little pieces. Layne is so good at watching out for Lucy. If she dropped a piece she hopped right off the chair to pick it up.
Soon it was time for a Lucy nap. While Lucy was asleep we went outside for some picture posing?
That didn't last long. Layne wanted me to pitch some balls to her so she could slug them out of the park! Roy got one of the balls! Oh no!
Layne brought the balls and bats out in Kristin's old Mead Panther bag. Make me grin. Here I was pitching to my granddaughter and she had her mom's old softball bag!
After we were done Layne told me we had to, "Shag em and bag em!" I laughed! And we did shag em and bag em! Then Layne drug the bag back into the shop with Roy offering moral support.

The swing. Love to swing so I thought I would try it out. I kept looking up to make sure it would hold me. It did! If I broke the branch of the tree it was tied to for sure I was starting a diet immediately!
View looking up! Pretty strong branch!
Of course the next thing was playing in the dirt. I was a little concerned that we might be digging in a newly planted garden. Layne said we weren't so dirt and mud for all!A girl and her dog!
A lovely place to grow up!
When Lucy woke up we did a lot of tumbling around, tickling, laughing and just in general being girls. Priceless!

No comments: