Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Day With The Boys

Before the Doolittle Scramble Mark, Keri, and Katie wanted to get a practice round of golf in. I really didn't need to practice. You see there was nothing I could do to improve in 2 days. My team was last the previous year and I was anticipating the same this year. Well, I had the pleasure of watching Easton and Ryland while the gang golfed. What sweet boys they are! The room with the toys is always the first stop when the grandkids get here.Some coloring on the bed to keep the crayons away from Easton.
Easton kept running into the kitchen to play a little catch with Papa Mike!
Easton went down for a nap and the Candy Land came out. I have never won at this game when I have played Ryland. Sometimes there is some creative moving of the pieces to make that happen.

No creative moving of pieces today. Mr. Green beat me fair and square!
Then out to the backyard for some baseball. We didn't have a ball and bat at our house so Papa Mike went to the store and got one! Ryland can smash the ball!!! Great eye hand coordination for a 3 year old. His best comment while playing was...I'm going to knock it down!!! With the emphasis on DOWN!


Easton woke up just about the time Ryland fell asleep in my lap. We were talking and I looked down at Ryland and he was OUT!

Boys and their race cars!

Then a huge treat for me. All the girls and all the grandkids together at lunch. Mark was there too. Fun! Doesn't happen very often anymore. Everyone going their own way with busy lives and living in different locations. This was too cool!

Katie and Layne!
Keri and Easton!
Then Ryland and Keri!
Lucy!
Kristin and Lucy! Sorry Mark I didn't snap a picture of you. Well, I did but it was blurry! You wouldn't want blurry would you Mark!
Thanks for the memories family!!!!!

No comments: