Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

L and L

Kristin had a wonderful dentist appointment this week! I got the pleasure of watching the girls! So much fun!!! One of the big attractions at my house is the giant hill! Everyone wants to know how Mike mows it and the girls have discovered it is fun to roll down it. Lucy wasn't quite sure how to get down the hill!
But she figured it out!
Then there is always our traditional walk! Every time that Layne comes over we take a walk. Now Lucy is joining us. This time we headed out the alley side of the house. So much to explore in the alley!


We headed back to the house and laughed and played and laughed. Such a fun time. Love these girls!

No comments: