Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Valley Girls Triathlon

Sheila, Cheryl and I went to Liberty Lake this morning to watch Deanna compete in the Valley Girls Triathlon! I slept in!!! Ahhhhh! We missed Deanna getting in the water because I was late but we saw her coming out and heading toward her bike! We even got a wave!After a speedy transition off she goes with another wave!
We just happened to be in the right place to watch Deanna's whole transition. Lucky! We did have one obstacle. Someone marked their bike spot with a huge balloon that these girls had to look through!
We rode the shuttle to the finish line and Sheila got some advice from Cheryl about ...well we will just say advice and a finger shaking! You know Cheryl is right Sheila!
Then we spotted Deanna! A few more steps to the finish line!
Great job Deanna! You were awesome!!!!! Congratulations on a fabulous race! (It's not a race)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Um...Jackie...this one really was a race! Deanna..you are awesome!