Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Turning 6 Years Old Ryland

I couldn't wait to visit Parker, CO and see my family there!  Precious, precious loved ones.  When life is almost taken from you it puts a whole new perspective  on what is important and it changes how you live your life.  I have always beena go for it person but more so now.  No White Flags.  Wrestling in the office area with Keri and Easton.  Easton's face was not all colored like this.  Not sure what happened.  Guess it was my photography skills.  
Ryland got in the action too.
Oh no!  Right in the face but he is still smiling so it must have been a soft hand in the face.
Two boys off to school on Thursday morning.  Easton to pre-school and Ryland to kindergarten.
Keri is signing Easton into school.
Cute cute cute!
He went into his class and sat right down with the dominoes.
Keri took me shopping at Cherry Creek shopping area.  Very quaint and unique stores.  We were looking for a birthday present for Ryland.
Good place to find a little boy a present.
After shopping we went to the Bronco's training facilities.  We wanted to take pictures of the Super Bowl trophies but there was some sort of press conference going on.  We got to see them but not take pictures because the news people were there.

Birthday time.  Such joy in these little ones.  Love seeing their joyful faces.

Brothers!   So sweet.

Ahhhh money!



Ryland got an obstacle course.  The boys had a great time playing with it and timing each other.
The parents job.  Putting things together.


I got Easton this ball with a tail.  It was a popular toy!  Swing it and let go!

Even the grown ups wanted to play!

Another birthday present.  Dinosaurs to color and then put together!
Ryland is a good sharer.  Easton got to color too.

Make your own pizza for dinner!  Requested by Ryland!
Who remembers Lite Bright?  Ryland did this all.
AND the birthday cake!

See the joy!

Family time playing Apples to Apples.  In the middle of the game the best quote ever from Easton. "I am sexy and I know it."  I cracked up.
Great day and fun to celebrate Ryland's birthday with the family.

No comments: