Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

ALS Walk Pictures #2 Thanks to Nicole Galunas

As I think back on this morning and think about the people I talked to I feel blessed.  Even as they shared their stories their spirits were bright.  Does that make sense?  They are making the most our of their lives like we all should do.   Don't waste a second and love the people around you.  

 Two ladies that walked for me in Medical Lake!
 Abigail and Andrew with?

 Team Nick!


 Abigail and I are starting the tradition of having our picture taken together.  Awesome girl.  Proud to stand with her!

No comments: