Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mike's and Kristin's Birthday 2012

Well, we pulled it off.  We surprised Mike for his 60th birthday.  Kristin's birthday was celebrated too.  Mike's birthday is on Halloween.  I told him that we were celebrating Kristin's birthday which was the next day.  We did celebrate her birthday and surprised him too.  We were a week and a half early for his birthday so he never suspected.  
 These were partners in crime.  They hid all the party things at their house and came over and helped me decorate!  Reid, Wayne, and Nola! Marianne helped with the decorating too.
 The neighbors came over to help celebrate.  Dave and Tom!
 Margaret and Dot.  Neither one of them wanted their picture taken but I got one.  Don't mess with me and my camera.
 Precious girls.  Keri and Lucy.  Both adorable and both loved!  Keri came from Colorado for a baby shower and the birthday party.
 An addition to the group.  Layne.  They are all so beautiful!
 Lucy with her Daddy!  Justin!  Justin was the lookout.  He watched for Mike's arrival.
 From the left Paul, Mark, Reid, Wayne.  You guys look pretty tough!
 Here he comes through the back door.  He had that look on his face for a while.  He was shocked.  I posted links below of videos Keri took of the reaction!
 Here comes that smile.  He loved it!
 Trying to get this group quiet so Mike didn't hear them was next to impossible.
 Nola had this tiara.  I didn't think Mike would wear it.  What was I thinking!  Of course he would wear it.
 Nola and Wayne
 More of princess Mike!
 Haha.  Kristin and Justin gave him the Old Fart ribbon (along with a beverage).
 Here are two old farts.  Mike W. was the one who distracted Mike.  He invited him to the Swinging Doors tavern!
 Paul and Mike W.
 Sheila, Mark, Justin, Dave and Deanna! So happy they came!
 Layne was not being very cooperative in the picture taking.
 This one is a little better but still...
 The birthday girl Kristin.  35 years old.  How did that happen?

 Grandpa Mike with the girls!
 I think Mike looks precious with his tiara and Sammie in his lap in her pink sweater!
 Silly daughters.  There was a comment about didn't we just do this for her?  So what daughters.  I like it when you are all with me!  Let me take the picture!

 This is what they call their sorority pose.  Cute!
It was a great night with lots of laughter and love.  Again I am so blessed.  Love you Mike, Happy Birthday! Don't forget to click the links below for video!

Mike Reaction to his surprise!
More Reaction
Happy Birthday Song

No comments: