Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Watching the Boys!

On Wed. Keri and Mark left early for a tee time and a night away. I was happy to watch Easton and Ryland overnight so they could have some much deserved time away. As you will notice there wasn't as much picture taking on these two days. :-) The boys kept me hopping playing, playing, playing! Easton loves balls. He has a ball in his hand 95% of the time. He throws it and then goes and gets it and throws it again. I played catch with him a lot!

Notice the stance! It takes him a while to wiggle into this position but it is a prerequisite to do that wiggling before each throw! He even gives the ball a couple of pats before he throws it! Future quarterback? Who knows!
Golf is another story. Steer clear of Easton when he is golfing. He swings with all his might! The ball goes sailing across the room in many unpredictable directions. I think Keri and Mark should teach him to yell...FORE!
One of my duties while I was watching the boys was to get the milk off the porch on Thursday morning. The local dairy delivers milk to your door! Wow, throwback to when I was a kid!
Ryland loves puzzles, games, video games, Wipeout and puppet shows. Here he was the puppet master for the big show!
Great job Ryland!
Keri and Mark returned Thursday morning. Thursday night was open house at Ryland's new pre-school. I got to go with the gang.
Ryland went to this school during the summer so it wasn't new to him. Both the boys jumped right in!

Ryland's teachers!





Off we go back to the house where my brother met us for a good visit. Always too short though.

The time flew by! Already Thursday night! I was happy to get the chance to see where Ryland would be spending some of his days this year. He is a smart, smart boy! He will probably teach them a thing or two. :-) Keri and I finished the day with an evening 8 mile walk at this high elevation. I made it just fine but could for sure tell the elevation was different. Keri did awesome! She is ready for the big race in October!

No comments: